PhD PositionsThe astrophysics group welcomes applications for PhD study. Applicants are encouraged to contact potential supervisors by email before applying. Projects currently advertised are listed below with a link for further information. For a full list of PhD projects in the School of Physics and Astronomy see here.
Current projects (title/supervisor):
- Observational studies of massive star formation – Dr Stuart Lumsden
- Probing the molecular composition of planet-forming regions with ALMA – Dr Catherine Walsh
- The Non-thermal Emission from Colliding Winds Binaries – Dr Julian Pittard
- X-Shooter spectroscopy of Massive Young Stellar Objects – Prof Rene Oudmaijer
- The binarity of young stars as traced by Gaia – Prof Rene Oudmaijer
- Dust and gas filaments in the Interstellar Medium – Dr Sven Van Loo